Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Winter Swap Meet Time

Started by bob o, December 08, 2012, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Team houston

Also looking for a crankbait rod for deep divers. I will have a bunch of other rods to trade.

bob o

Quote from: Team houston on December 30, 2012, 04:28:10 PM
Also looking for a crankbait rod for deep divers. I will have a bunch of other rods to trade.

sweet, bring all ya got

Team houston

Just found out NBC is showing Major League Fishing this day from 1-2. We will have to tune in and check it out. Perfect timing,cool.

bob o

Quote from: Team houston on January 11, 2013, 10:08:42 AM
Just found out NBC is showing Major League Fishing this day from 1-2. We will have to tune in and check it out. Perfect timing,cool.

sweet, there is a small flat screen in the game/swap meet room

jcox7

Ok so I have been watching this post and you all have talked me into it.  I am in I have plenty of Rods Reels tackle and other good stuff to bring.  Ill also see if I can bring a guy or two along with some drinks and some type of food!!

Team houston

It was a lot of fun last year. I got there at 12, next thing I knew it was 7pm. Shuold be a great tournout for the 2nd annual.

bob o

Quote from: bob o on January 11, 2013, 10:39:02 AM
Quote from: Team houston on January 11, 2013, 10:08:42 AM

sweet, there is a small flat screen in the game/swap meet room

the small flat screen turned into a 32" flat screen  ;D

YpsiBass

Quote from: Team houston on January 22, 2013, 01:32:13 PM
It was a lot of fun last year. I got there at 12, next thing I knew it was 7pm. Should be a great tournout for the 2nd annual.

What he said.  It's great putting faces to screen names.  Can't get a better host either.

Frank

This year I don't have to leave early and I an drink beer too.  Count me in for a case of blue light, and whatever Mojo says we're bringing too.

Frank

Team houston

Just a reminder guys, this happens this Saturday.

Redbone

I wish I lived closer. I really like this concept. Someone should start one of these on the West Side! Have fun this weekend! :P

detroit1

We should also bring some baits not for sale or trade but for show only. I have a few baits that i think are interesting. (read old)  Bob - please let us know if you need anything else...
WAVE THERAPY

Mojo

Quote from: Team houston on December 30, 2012, 04:28:10 PM

I'm looking for back up rods. I snap like 3 a year.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

bob o

Quote from: detroit1 on February 05, 2013, 05:06:39 PM
We should also bring some baits not for sale or trade but for show only. I have a few baits that i think are interesting. (read old)  Bob - please let us know if you need anything else...

well, you can bring what you want, someone is picking up some chips and dip, people usally bring there own beer but i'll have some here along with some pop. last year there were brownies that didn't last long.
i'm looking forward to saturday it will be a great time. i already have a bunch of my stuff set up.

see ya on saturday

Team houston

Snow or no snow, I will be there with a couple of pizzas.

markgoetsch

I'll be there and I'll bring some kind of beer.

detroit1

I have a 70's crank that i can't identify and i'm hoping someone could help me out.
WAVE THERAPY

Cheetam

I'm thinking I'll be there between 1:30 and 2.  I'm going to blow out some Avids, maybe some cranks, and a bunch of soft plastics.  Can't wait to see everyone again.
Jeff

bob o

Quote from: Cheetam on February 07, 2013, 10:25:31 PM
I'm thinking I'll be there between 1:30 and 2.  I'm going to blow out some Avids, maybe some cranks, and a bunch of soft plastics.  Can't wait to see everyone again.

the two hearted will be waiting, unless i'm up late tonite  :o

Big dreams

I will have two new Save Phace shields if the roads are decent.