Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

burt/mullet

Started by stackenem, December 05, 2012, 05:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

So who all is going to the bfl up there?
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Crankinsmallies

stackenem

Just wondering how many GLB'er will be camping at Aloha I am going to be there probaly from Mem day till the 2nd.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

bsimpson

Team houston

I am going but will be in a motel.

Mojo

yup Im going bro  call me...
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

LAPORTE

yep Ill be there a week before the bfl
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

dartag

Any cabins or boat friendly motels you would suggest.  going up mid May for some fishing. 

Mojo

highly recommend renting a cabin with 4 - 10 ppl. you can dock and fish immediately. Houses available on the connecting waters between Burt and Mullet.

LAPORTE

Quote from: Mojo on December 11, 2012, 11:00:33 AM
highly recommend renting a cabin with 4 - 10 ppl. you can dock and fish immediately. Houses available on the connecting waters between Burt and Mullet.

My group is for 4 heads (2 boats)  ... Does anyone want to get in ?
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

MBell

Hey guys, we just finalized the 2013 TBF State Championship.  It will be Sunday June 2nd the day after the BFL on Burt/Mullet, so stick around and make a weekend out of it.  Those who make the top 12 will qualify for the 2014 Divisional to be hosted by Michigan.  The entry remains at $100 and the membership is $75 which includes FLW membership.
-Matt

Team houston

I was at the meeting and there was talk of launching the TBF state championship out of the river launch. That is NOT official yet but don't be suprised. It will cut down a lot of travel time going to Burt.

Mojo

Quote from: LAPORTE on December 11, 2012, 11:09:38 AM
Quote from: Mojo on December 11, 2012, 11:00:33 AM
My group is for 4 heads (2 boats)  ... Does anyone want to get in ?
- if I remember right, we had 8 ppl and it was about $40 a head a night. So... Count me in  bud.

And if I have to - I bunk with Phil if that's ok..... (Name the movie)

Jmcfarland

Hey guys, didn't know if I should start a new thread for this or not but had a few questions in relation. I looked on the FLW site a couple weeks ago. I am not a FLW member so in order to fish this tournament I would have to join FLW as a competitor for $35. The way I read it I would be signing up late because the cut off was Jan 1. Boater is $200 entry fee. Not sure what the late fee is. Also thought I read that Huron was off limits and something about a bridge. Not sure where the bridge there talking about is? If these comments are not right please feel free to help me out. I am seriously considering fishing this tournament but want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Thanks