Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:38:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2013 ULTIMATE FISHING SHOW VOLUNTEERS List

Started by djkimmel, December 03, 2012, 01:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Below is the volunteer need schedule for the 2013 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit. Volunteers who work at least 2 hours will get a free exhibitor pass to the show that is good for the whole show as long as you help at least two hours. I cannot give out passes to persons who don't help at the booth.

You will get more details in the private volunteers area of the forum. You will be able to see it once I add you to the temporary show group. I will state a few things now. I need people who can talk to others in an outgoing, friendly fashion about joining the websites - mostly GreatLakesBass.com and GreatLakesIceFishing.com, handing out stuff and just answering general questions about fishing. NO ALCOHOL in the booth. No sales of items not pre-approved by me before the show.

This is only a 10x10 booth so there's not a lot of room for extra friends and family to come and hang out in the booth. Please NO extra people behind the table who are not on the volunteer list. Busy show so I am shooting for 3 to 4 people at the booth at all times. The schedule can be adjusted some to accommodate people willing to help who can't fit one of the existing time slots. THANK YOU!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

UPDATED 1/3/13 (11:55PM): Booth 2410 - Mike Smith has been great in volunteering to help keep the schedule up-to-date so please PM both of us if you have a change or any questions.

Thursday, January 10
3pm - 9:30pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          3pm - 9:30pm
Revtro            3pm - 5pm
dartag            5pm - 8pm
UAWBigDog         5pm - 9pm
UAWBD son         5pm - 9pm

Friday, January 11
11am - 9:30pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          11am - 9:30pm
mikesmiph         11am - 9:30pm
todd postill      11am - 2pm
t-bone            2pm - 5pm
fiker             2pm - 5pm
Mojo              4pm - 7pm
bob o             5pm - 8pm
YpsiBass          5pm - 8pm
huston            7pm - 9:30pm

Saturday, January 12
10am - 9pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 9pm
mikesmiph         10am - 9pm
girlscanfish2     10am - 9pm
Team houston      10am - 12pm
markgoetsch       12pm - 3pm
Waterfoul         1pm - 4pm
fasttrack         1pm - 4pm
EKennedy          1pm - 4pm
bsimpson          1pm - 4pm
Got Fish??        3pm - 6pm
She Is a Keep Her 3pm - 6pm
YpsiBass          4pm - 7pm
Mojo              4pm - 7pm
fiker             4pm - 7pm
Fuzzygrub1611     6:30pm - 9pm
                 7pm - 9pm

Sunday, January 13
10am - 5pm

Username          Time
djkimmel          10am - 5pm
mikesmiph         10am - 5pm
girlscanfish2     10am - 5pm
Got Fish??        10am - 1pm
EKennedy          12pm - 3pm
Fuzzygrub1611     1pm - 3pm
Manxfishing       1pm - 5pm (tear down)
todd postill      3pm - 5pm (tear down)

We could use 1 or 2 for 30-45 minutes after the show ends Sunday for tearing down and packing the booth into my little car so if 1 or 2 of you can help, that would be awesome! All volunteers will be added to the special GLBass Friends group if not already in there. And you will have my eternal thanks and appreciation!

One thing Dan didn't add. It's a blast.

Manxfishing

Dan,

I'll do any times on Sunday and any thing after 2 on Sat
And I can help out Fri or Thur if needed.

Team houston

t-bone

Dan - I could do Friday 2pm to 5pm

Thanks, Terry
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bob o

i'm in for friday 5pm til close or whenever

bob o

djkimmel

Thanks everyone! Mike or I will update the schedule soon. He's on a work 'marathon' right now apparently. We'll look at the earlier thread too and I think I have a PM, maybe a few other messages from people about helping.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

huston

I  could work  Friday after 5:00 any time or any other time you need some help.

YpsiBass

I could swing anytime after 6:30p on Friday through any time Saturday.

EKennedy

I can do Friday after 5pm...and Saturday afternoon / evening OR Sunday most of the day.
Look forward to Mike dunking for fish again.   Oh yeah./...and jerky.
Thanks for doing this Mike and Dan.

mikesmiph

Schedule is filling in nicely. Thanks everyone. Please check the schedule under UFS Helpers Info. Let me know of any problems.

fiker

I can do anytime on Friday or Saturday.  You and Wayne work out who needs me when and I'll be there.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

EKennedy

I don't see the UFS Helpers info link...Am I just missing it?  Count me in the same as fiker.  I also plan to do some time at Waynes booth.

mikesmiph

Just before you post on here, it should be at the top,  under child boards

EKennedy

Still don't see the child board listed under the UFS volunteers list.  I'm not crazy...but could it be that it's NOT there just for me???  Does anybody else see it?  If so...My computer isn't showing it.  Just tell em when you have me down for, Mike...and I'll be there.

Thanks

Crazy Eric

mikesmiph

markgoetsch

mikesmiph

Team houston

mikesmiph

Dan has been busy with life. He needs to add some of you to a list so you can see it. I will be adding all the names and times to the schedule on this post today so everyone can see it. In fact, I'll work on that right now.