Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:09:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

U.F. SHOW 2013 NOVI

Started by Got Fish??, November 20, 2012, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob o

count me in for friday evening, if needed

gmetime24

Does DK have a booth set up for all four days?

mikesmiph

Yes. We set up Wed afternoon. Tear down Sunday afternoon.

djkimmel

I'm going to log on today and see if I have booth number yet though it is subject to change up until show time.

I will have a booth for GreatLakesBass.com and ice fishing and maybe some other information to give out for all 4 days. Probably will have some new member sign up prizes again.

It is a standard 10x10 booth so I can only fit to many people in it though for this show, as BIG as it is, 3 or 4 helpers at a time is a good number to handle the busy times (maybe the whole show if we get good weather?).

I am working on the schedule to post so volunteers - WHO I TRULY GREATLY APPRECIATE :) - can pick specific days and times. Mikesmiph is going to help me keep the schedule updated this time around - THANKS MIKE!!

Watch for the sign up post shortly. I will try to get those of you who have already signed up on the list where I can to get us going. I also have to start getting name badges in already and plan for electricity, internet, etc.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

FOB

Hello fellow GLB members,

Well, I can't believe were the year went.  Hope everyone had a great season as many post's indicated.  Now we here at Wonderland are gearing up for the first show of the 2013 season, the Ultimate Fishing Show.  I have once again received a limited amount of free passes to the show, and am able to pass them on to fellow GLB members.

So if you would like to PM me with your name ( both real and board ), what day you will be attending, and how many you need, I'll see what I can do.  And as always, I only ask that you stop by our booth and say hi.  This allows me to put a name with a face.

Thanks, and may you and your family have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

FOB
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

mikesmiph

I NEVER stop by your booth Ralph, LOL

FOB

A few tickets left. ( see above post )
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

Waterfoul

Quote from: mikesmiph on December 07, 2012, 12:07:56 PM
I NEVER stop by your booth Ralph, LOL

Yeah, I never stop by his booth ether!   :D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

EKennedy

I'd love two tix for Saturday.  Thanks
Eric Kennedy

Got Fish??

There were a lot of  new things to see this year at the show. Xtreme tackle has some new colors out.  Kustom Kicker jigs this year a're off the hook. One gizmo that caught my eye is TheFiletClaw. This easy tool holds you fish filet so you can  skin it easy with out  using your finger nails

mikesmiph

Never fileted a fish before. Do you do that before or after you release it?

dartag

Quote from: mikesmiph on January 13, 2013, 06:06:29 PM

I let the people at the resturant do it.

mikesmiph

A BIG thanks to everyone who helped this year, and everyone who stopped by the booth to say hi. It was a very good show.

Skulley

Quote from: mikesmiph on January 13, 2013, 06:06:29 PM

After you release it.    :o

BD.                             ;D

If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com