Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

U.F. SHOW 2013 NOVI

Started by Got Fish??, November 20, 2012, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish??

Hello Dan.  The show is less than,6 weeks away. Before all the hustle bustle of the holidays start, and I forget. I would like too volenter my time at the show.shesakeep-her, would all so like to volenter.

bsimpson

I would also like to volunteer, but only with someone else.  I will be on call for work, so there is a chance that I would have to leave early. 

djkimmel

I hope to get out some press release and information about KVD and Z tomorrow, get this on the calendar. Not sure if I will get the volunteer list started officially but by the end of the weekend anyway. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Manxfishing

I'm in as well
It's been a great way to put a face with more then a few GLB members.
Plus dan knows everyone at the show. He should be the unoffical mayor of the u.f. show!!!!!!

Skulley

DK, I sent you a PM.

BD                ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

EKennedy

Put me on the list as well dan.  We can confirm exact times when I get back to the regular schedule at home

mikesmiph

Going to need a lot more help then this guys. Thanks for all who volunteered so far.

gmetime24

What kind of things do you need guys to help out with? Depending on my work schedule I may be able to help out

Team houston

I should be good for Sat morning again.

Mojo

Dan Ill take the "odd" times that you need coverage. Lemme know.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

YpsiBass

Quote from: Mojo on November 28, 2012, 01:11:37 PM
Dan Ill take the "odd" times that you need coverage. Lemme know.

Pair me up with Mojo this year please!

Waterfoul

Quote from: bsimpson on November 20, 2012, 09:33:08 PM
I would also like to volunteer, but only with someone else.  I will be on call for work, so there is a chance that I would have to leave early. 

On call?  You the coronor now too?  Like Quincy or something?  :)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Waterfoul

I'm sure I'll be there most of the day on Saturday... not sure of my schedule yet.  Trying to get Fastrack to ride over with me.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

motocross269

I'll help out if my crazy schedule allows it....I will udate when time gets closer..I didn't make it to the show at all last year..

bsimpson

Quote from: Waterfoul on November 28, 2012, 04:24:41 PM

For some strange reason, I don't think a family would be real happy if I asked them to wait until after the fishing show got done.   ;)

2 years ago, I drove the 2 1/2 hours to Novi, paid to park, paid to get into the show, was inside for 15 minutes and got called out to work and had to leave and drove 2 1/2 hours back!  Way to much road time that day!

djkimmel

Some jobs are harder to work around than others.

bob o

Quote from: bsimpson on November 28, 2012, 09:41:33 PM
Quote from: Waterfoul on November 28, 2012, 04:24:41 PM

For some strange reason, I don't think a family would be real happy if I asked them to wait until after the fishing show got done.   ;)

2 years ago, I drove the 2 1/2 hours to Novi, paid to park, paid to get into the show, Turned Phone off

there fixed it for ya, how was the show?

huston

Please put me on the list also. Thank You

bigjc

I am sure that I will be able to spare some hours as well.