Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Tear Drop Bass Tournament Trail 2007 Schedule

Started by Dan, November 18, 2006, 12:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

This is the tentative schedule fro the 2007 season.

May 27th? Cadillac/Mitchell

June 10th? Crystal

July 1st? Manistee

July 15th? Portage

July 22nd? Host tourney? Duck Lake

August 5th? Hamlin

August 19th? Big Bass Lake

Sept 22nd & 23rd? Classic? Duck/Green

The host tournament is something we do for ad buyers only. One of our Tear Drop guys takes an host ad buyer ($200 ad) out for our host tournament. One of the hosts will win their ad money back. We then go to the Hofbrau for their fantastic Sunday brunch afterwards for all the participants with the Tear Drop picking up the tab.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Anthony Adams

Dan,

It's been a long time since the last time I fished with you guys. I now live in southern MI and I miss some of my favorite lakes like Cadillac, Hamlin, Duck and Green Lakes.... Just to name a few on your schedule.

I wish I had time to get up that way and fish a couple with you guys.

You caught my curiosity with this host thing. I did not understand what you were saying .... Please explain how it works.

Anthony Adams - As your director I believe in promoting the enjoyment of fishing to all. I encourage good sportsmanship and preserving of natural resources. I strongly encourage all individuals regardless of age, race, or gender to be more involved in the world of fishing

Rangerchic

Anthony, our host tourney is a tournament we do just for people who sponsor our club with at least a $200 ad purchase.  Each year we distribute a flyer and we sell advertising in it.  Most of the small ads are $100, but we sell things called host ads for $200.  For the $200 they get a larger ad in the flyer and they also get their name on a tournament.  So like the Hamlin lake tourney would be the "Pere Marquette Sports" Hamlin Lake tourney.  It allows us to get their name in print as much as possible.  Anyway the host tourney, we take out all the big dollar ad buyers and let them fish for their $200 back.  So every year one host gets a free ad in our flyer, by winning the tourney.  They also get a great lunch on us.  Its just a way we give back to our sponsors and supporters.  Its a great way to get the sponsors involved in the sport and keeps them coming back year to year because of their personal involvement in the tournament.

Dennis Cook
sorry I was logged in under the wifes name