Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Never Enough Outdoors Labor Day Open

Started by Dashforcash, July 18, 2012, 02:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashforcash

Never Enough Outdoors will be hosting the 100% Payout Annual Labor Day Open(Sept. 3rd) on Fremont Lake. We have had allot of success with this event and I'm gonna be capping it this year due to parking room the lake size.
Directors: Brandon Stanley/Partner
Were gonna cap it 20 boats this year.
Entry Fee$70 (includes BB)
Big Smallie side Pot $5
NO MEMBERSHIP
We have a few teams who have already committed to this event. I know the spots will fill fast so please give me a 100% DECISION if your gonna be there.

Committed Teams as of 7-25
Directors:Brandon Stanley/Jeff Forbes
1.Ed Dyer-Partner
2.Mike Ozinga-Partner
3.Jason Ammerman-Partner
4.Scott Clark-Chad Gittus
5.Mike S.-Partner
6.Greg Damoth/Andy Betten
7.Dick Courser-Bill Farris
8.Team Migoski
9.Grass Monkey AKA The Fytze
10.Rich Craven/Carl Losinger
11.Robert Badder/Mike Badder
12.Kipp Jelinski/Partner
13.Matt Dyer/Partner
14.Easton and Clint Lovell
15.Eckert and Eckert
16.Chris Vandermolen/Clayton Wilcox
17.Jason Wise/Partner
18.Mike Ray/Brandi
19.Wally/Marcus Inganvargsen
20.Randy Lockard/Partner

21.First Out
22.Second Out......Im sure we will allow thes two places to fish just want to make sure we have just about 20 boats

Payouts if we have 20 Teams
1st:$650
2nd:$350
3rd:$200
4th:$100
Big Bass 1st:$75....2nd $25
Big Smallie Side Pot $100 if everyone does it.
That's $1500 in Total Payouts
[/b]Teams who attended this event last year have first dibs, so that leaves about 8 more openings if they are planning on coming. Please let me know ASAP.

10-10 Bass Busters

Brandon 10-10 bass busters and Scott Clarke are both me. Thanks buddy.

fish hound

Better put down team Migoski.  That lake's OK, but the fish are small ;D

gr@ssmonkey

Dashforcash

I was hoping the slots would all fill up before you see this Migoski, I know you guys hate that lake and never catch big one's. I thought it would be close last weekend but Team Migoski put a beating on use.I think Mickey is the one catching them all any ways maybe I shouldn't let her fish lol. You guys are in.

Waterfoul

You're not fooling anyone Matt.   :D

Mike
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Are you really going to let that Ozinga guy fish?  Really?  Automatic 10# deduction for him.

fish hound

Dick and Bill will be a tough team, those guys probably drop more 20's on the scale than anyone.  This is gonna be fun.

5 bites, 5 bites.

Waterfoul

The way the Freek has been fishing lately anyone can win!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

oldjigger

Oldjiggers Copperhead Big Pig Jig will kick butt

Dashforcash

Only 6 Spots left if you want in and your not on the red carpet list you better give me a 100%. If you give me a maybe I will not count you in. If you don't show up you had better have on heck of an excuse because you will mess up my payouts. J/K but really its not cool to not show up.

Mike S.

My normal partner can't make it, but my cousin, John Lakatos, is in. We will be there!  Can't wait.

Waterfoul

So Mike, your saying Brett is "normal?"  Is that what you're saying?  Never met a bass fisherman I would consider "normal."  Most of us are obsessed to the point of abnormality.  You know... taking days off work just to go fishing.... driving miles and miles to get one bag of our favorite worm or a crankbait of a certain color.  Many of us spend valuable time on fishing websites posting comments when we should be working, sleeping, hanging out with our families, etc...

You call that normal??  Hmmmm.....    ;)

;D

Waterfoul

Oh, and I'm definitely in.  Probably be fishing it with Ron.  But the Triton will be there regarless of who I fish with.

Mike S.

Ok, my usual partner can't make it. I was out there last night. I told all the fish except for the 12 inchers to stay away from the Triton of Mike Ozinga. I even found a really big smallie to break my line for me. It was nice enough to jump 10 feet from the boat with my bait right in plain sight. Then in true Mike fashion, my brand new Fortrex quit working. I'm lovin life.

Dashforcash

Them Smallies out there have something against the world their "CrAzY" I had one 2 weeks ago jump 5ft up in the air, tail walk like a tarpon for 15ft. then jump strait into the trolling motor and still didn't give up. The crazy thing was it was only 3.5lbs ran me around the boat. God how I love them Bronze Backs!!!

Dashforcash

Well it's Official we have 20 teams lined up for this event, knew it would fill fast but not this fast. I'm gonna get a annual trophy for this event gonna try to make it something unique any suggestions??? So know that the Field is set I'm gonna take 2 extra boats for a reserve in case someone backs out. Let me know ASAP if you want in 2 more after that no more.

Mike S.

Sweet!!  Good to know that we are all set on that. Should be a fun day. I only know two names on the list, so it's going to be interesting to see what all these "strangers" have up their sleeves. Judging from last year's pictures, some of them really know that lake.

Dashforcash

I'm really hoping to see 24lbs come over the scales. The biggest I have seen out there this year was 22.6 or something like that. I can almost promiss you if you don't have over 20lbs your probably not gonna take 1st or 2nd. That is one of the best inland lakes in the summer don't know why It just is.

Mike S.

Seriously!????  22.6?  Unreal!  I've never seen that from Muskegon or White. Can't wait to see what Labor Day brings.