Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:21:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Looking for a bass club to join?

Started by Savage, January 08, 2006, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savage

To anyone interested, Team Bass in Davison, Michigan is currently taking new members.  We currently have about 17 or 18 guys, and could always use a couple more.  Some specifics of the club:

• We fish 5 tournaments per year, plus our classic at year end.  Cumulative score from each event determines season champ.

No entry fee for tournaments, trophies given for first through third, and big bass.  No money prizes, optional big bass pot for cash.  $20 gas money is given to the boater if you are a rider.

Dues are $125 per year.

We currently have plenty of room for "non-boaters", or "riders"  Right now our ratio is about 12 guys with boats, 6 without boats.

We fish in June through September, and during the "off" season we meet once per month in Davison.

Lakes have been chosen for this year.  We are fishing Black Lake, Long Lake, Smallwood, Saginaw Bay, and one of our favorites that I can't mention for fear of getting killed by the other club guys.  All are great lakes that produce nice limits.

If you have questions, I'd be glad to answer them all, over this board, e-mail or phone.  A couple other members of this board are members as well, so they can help too, if I don't get back to the board quick enough.  You have until March to join, our next meeting is the first Sunday in February.

See you there!
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

blakstr1

www.teambass.net

Thanks to Savage for bringing an archived post current and adding some pizazz!? He's a testament to the character of Team BASS, he recently tried to leave but found out the grass isn't always greener...

While I'm handing out thanks...this board has helped our membership drive for the 2006 season tremendously, we are facing a probable 5 to 6 member increase this year, for all of the smaller to mid-range clubs out there you know how huge that is.

Thanks to all...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Savage

Yeah, thanks Blakstr1, but you're still not getting that marked up map of Long Lake!  Might let you drive the boat now, though.

;D :P ;D :P ;D :P
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

blakstr1

keep your map... you'll need it to navigate from a rowboat when that "on its last leg" Nitro is in the shop this year!!   :'(
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

blakstr1

alright, lets keep the personal jabbing to private messages...thats what everybody likes about this board is just fishing and tips no egos..

;D :D
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

blakstr1

The rescue I gave you on Wixom last fall should be worth about 3 months worth of jabs...  on a serious note though...did you get the parts for that yet?
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Savage

No, I didn't.  Procrastination sets in.  It will be done in time to jump all over 'em in April, though. 8)

I was lucky you were able to come pull me out that day! :D

The definition of "Holy crap"  :o  is having your throttle break off in your hand when you are going 65 MPH and approaching the bridge at Albright shores, with the water level way up.  I could just see those seat ripping off as they hit the bridge.....  (shudder)  Anyway, that's why we have kill switches, kiddies!
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks