Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:18:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW Regional

Started by MIBassKid, September 19, 2006, 06:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIBassKid

Hey everyone, our very own CuradoKev made the FLW regional in Fort Madison IA. He made a late run up the standings to end up at 28th. Let's wish him luck fishin the Mississippi River. Good luck Kev? ?;)

-Kid

Team houston

28th, thats not even close to being out of the top 40. I never had any doubts about him making it. That spinning rod, tube throwin son of a gun is a heck of a fisherman. By the way anybody else on this board going to the BFL regional? Drinks are on Kev after first day weigh inn.

MadWags

I got the call today. I am in the regional.
Anyone need a ride. I am willing to share the fuel expense.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

MIBassKid

Congrats Madwags...wonder who's gonna finish further up....uhoh might be a rivalry brewin

djkimmel

Team houston - how close did you come to co-angler points champion this year? Had to be close.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

SethV

MadWags-

When are you leaving?  I am heading out on Fri night, the 29th.  My dad was going to ride with me, but he has a prior obligation and can't leave until Sun night or Mon AM. 

If someone could give him a ride out it would be cool!

I am looking forward to this event!  Never seen this part of the Miss, but i hope with 4.5 days of practice I can find something!

Seth V

MadWags

Not sure yet.
I don't think I want to leave PM.
Call me at 313-378-9929

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

CuradoKev

Thanks Kid? ;) However the odds on favorite to win on the co side is Team Houston. I buy the drinks but Houston is floating the meals after all his finishes this year? ;D

Madwags congrats on the call? ;)

All we want is a chance to compete and some of us on here are going to try our best. Being a coangler, we just pray for a draw to put us around fish. Not on fish but around fish? :)

As far as the spinning rod comment Team "Baitcaster" Houston - You just wait till I catch'em on that 2lb Shooter line with a 2 inch grub? :o

Cya all down there, Kev

SOB Lures
www.soblures.com

Terry's Tackle
www.terrystackle.com

BryanP

I hear Curado Kev NEVER buys the drinks!

rufus

I will be heading over Saturday afternoon. I have a Wednesday nighter Classic to fish. Hopefully we will have a good enough day to pay for the trip ;D. Come see me at the meeting and I will let you guys know how the fishing is. That pool appears to be pretty good and it sure will be nice to fish somewhere that we can actually fish shallow water. Don't get me wrong, I love Erie, St. Clair and the rivers, they are among the best in the world, but that deep structure fishing with the long rough runs gets to ya after a season. I hope Michigan has a good showing over there this Regional. God Bless and Good Fishin'
Rufus

Team houston

Dan, I think I came in 6th in points. Do not know how many out exactly. Madwags congrats,I knew you being in 41st would get a call for sure. Kev you fish that light line and grub all the way to Lousville,and I will be cheering you all the way. I did not need that jinx you just put on me though. Rufus, I will look you up at the meeting. Your info and insight is a great help to me as a co-angler. Thanks for all the tips you have given me.

CuradoKev

Houston - Relax man, IF I jinx you for the win. So be it, you get second - LOL

Rufus - Houston and I will look you up. Good luck on your classic !! I always appreciate your help? ;)

Everyone else have safe travels and pack your Horny Toads !!? ;D

One last thing, everyone should download for free "Googe Earth" and then use it to "scope" out the Miss. River - Pretty Cool and it will give you all the names of the islands. I got the Sportsman Connection book and maps weren't that good. Of course, if I was boater I'd have a Nav Chip and then it would be no big deal.

Good Luck and Safe Travels,

Kev
SOB Lures
www.soblures.com

Terry's Tackle
www.terrystackle.com

MadWags

Thanks all. I will be available for prefishing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
I have the Nav Chips for sure. Navionics Gold. Also have location info on recent tourny wins.
I try not to put too much weight on those things, but will give a place to start.
Should be fun. Call me direct at 313-378-9929

MadWags

jcox7

Hey Seth My wife just had a kid so I am not leaving until Mon Morn your dad can ride with me as long as he can hitch a ride with you back Im going to the Skeeter inv. in Indiana on my way back.

Let me know 734-260-2999

Jeff C.

SethV

My dad thought he would just drive out by himself.  I will give him your info and if he changes his mind he will give you a call.

Congrats on the new kid!!!   ;D

This has been a loooonnnnng week.  I am ready to go!!!!

Where you guys staying?  I will be at the Iowan Lodge. 

Seth V

CuradoKev

BFL HQ - Iowan Lodge for me ....

Congrats on the Kid Also !!

Ckev
SOB Lures
www.soblures.com

Terry's Tackle
www.terrystackle.com

jcox7

thanks for the congrats I am staying with Ryan Said and Chad Pipkens but I forget the name of the place see you all there.  Good Luck can someone from Mi.make the AA this year?

MadWags

Two Co-Anglers from Michigan made the top six.
Congrats!
I'll give a report later.
I sucked to say the least but managed to put my co-angler on some fish the second day.
My pre-fishing was a disaster.