Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Flat Foot

Started by plumley, January 06, 2006, 02:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumley

Flat Foot recessed tray for trolling motor foot control , new in box with template. Fits MK.? $100? I live in Howell and work in Milford.

Andy

Hay what is the inside messerment on that box . I put a e-mail into Champion? last night asking about if the deck could withstand that big of a hole cut into it. Can you e-mail me a pic of the unit  ???

plumley

the template is 11.25 inches wide by 17 inches long

stackenem

hey Plumey where in howell do you live? I'm on Oak Grove Rd by baines packing plant. Stackenem
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

Some companies have gone to preforming the front deck to accept a recess after the fact, but I'm not sure about Champion (or when it would have started...)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

plumley

north of the High School, I keep the boat in the garage. Did u sell a boat out of your yard a few year ago? Any body, I need some help posting pictures..

djkimmel

Hit reply to create another post to this thread.

Below the message box, click on the Additional Option... link.

You'll see an Attach: box and Browse button you can use to find your file. You'll need a .jpg or .gif graphic file less than 75 KB in size and smaller than 500 x 400 pixels. If you have that, you are all set to follow the next two steps, otherwise see the last paragraph.

Choose that file from your computer.

Type your message. When you Post your message, a copy of your graphic will be uploaded to my attachment directory on my webserver.

If your graphic file is larger than the size limit, you will need some type of software to shrink it physically. You can make the file smaller too if you can change a higher resolution to 72 or 96 pixels per inch (about all the best resolution used on the WWW). If you don't have software or your graphic file device won't allow you to make your graphic files smaller, email the graphic to me and I'll resize it and upload it. I can do this once in a while. djkimmel@greatlakesbass.com

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

plumley

hear is the photo

joshimoto son

Plumley,

Where do you get these and how much are they normally. I'd be interested in yours, but it sounds like it's going to move down the street from you.

Josh

Andy

Man thats a BIG HOLE to cut. Got a e-mail back from Champion and they would like to see the deck reforced around the hole just to be on the safe side. Not sure how I would do that,besides the hair on the back of my neck stands up just thinking about cutting a big o hole in my boat. But man that sure would be nice. :-\'

plumley

new, about 125 + shipping. I bought it witout thinking, my boat has limited room between the seat and bow, too tight. so for sale it goes.

djkimmel

Did Champion have any suggestions how it should be reinforced?

DOWD

Which boat do you have? When I installed one on a Javelin Walley boat, we took a piece of 2x4 treated wood and secured it under the opening lips with screws and epoxy. This stiffen up the opening. You need to stick your head into the front box and look. Most boat have ribs for support and adding the support is not needed unles you weigh 500 pounds. DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion, and I am not a boat builder.

Andy

It was a general answer to my e-mail, no pacifist's on how too.

djkimmel

I would think there's something somewhere on the Internet on how to do, or at least from someone who did do it for the boat you have. Sometimes those things are easy to find and sometimes not... I know I want to try it the next time I get a boat.

blakstr1

if you check out www.bassboatcentral.com, there are some how-to tips and pictures of the recessed tm tray installation....
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

plumley

one recomendation would be to not cut the carpet to the edge of the template, if you leave a half inch by cutting a diagonal in the corner it will finish much cleaner by folding into the floor opening. just my 2 cents..