Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:17:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Everyone Please Read!!!! Dan needs support from us!!!

Started by Cy, April 02, 2012, 11:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cy

Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Cy

Hey Everyone.

As I write this there are 680 guests, 89 out of 2177 members cruising greatlakesbass.com right now at 11:20ish on a Weds night.  If those guests and members that are active right now would donate $1 to greatlakesbass.com it would make a huge difference!!!   If each members and each guest that uses the site at all would donate $1 that would be thousands of dollars to make the site we all enjoy better and ensure it's longevity, continued success and growth.

I don't want to beg you all for money and Dan isn't asking us for anything.  Another member brought this to my attention and I think it's a very worth while cause.  I love this site and will do what ever it takes to help if be successful.

If you have a $1 to spare please give it.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Mike S.

I was thinking something similar last night, Cy. If all of us donated $12 a year, that's $1 a month, it would be phenomenal. Really, what is $12 a year to any of us individually?  But, what would $12 a year from every one of us do for Dan and GLB?  It is awesome that Dan doesn't ask us for money, and that makes it more worth while to donate. We all love this site, why not help it grow?

djkimmel

I really appreciate the very kind words, support and great participation! Thank you so much!

These are the things that make me want to improve the site more and faster.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Thanks again for this very nice gesture Cy. And to the 8 members who donated. That is about what I usually get in a year so that was very nice to get that support. I'll keep plugging away to try to improve things here.

I'd like to publicly thank each person on here but I don't know if you all want that attention? You have my thanks either way and you are in the GLBass Friends group. You can use the image gallery for your images on the Internet if you haven't before. I hope to add more benefits as this year progresses. We'll see how things go.

Rodz

I can't even begin to imagine the work it takes to keep a site like this operating.

bsimpson

I agree that for donation of $1 or $2 a month, you are absolutely getting your money's worth on this site!!!

djkimmel

Thank you so much to both of you and everyone else who has donated! It means a lot to me and always makes me want to do even better. I really, really appreciate your participation and support! I also appreciate everyone who supports the sponsor advertisers, or at least gives the sponsor advertisers consideration. And everyone who spreads the word about GreatLakesBass.com also very much appreciated. Many new members find out about us from you!

Mojo

I just got caught up on my dues: $25 for last year and this year. A 2 year subscription !!!

Can anyone match this ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

And here I thought you were just another pretty face... Thanks Mojo! I do appreciate the support. I'm working behind the scenes on what the future holds. I may ask for some 'field testers' again but not until it makes sense and I'm ready. Going to be an interesting season!