Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:15:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Detroit River BFL

Started by rufus, August 28, 2006, 06:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LUMBERLEO

Hi guys, I'm a little late on this Post but waht a great day of fishing.  I had 24-03 out of the back of the boat, I will probably never do that agian.  Weighed out 23-03 because of 2 dead fish.  It was so rough we nocked the pumps in the livewell out.  I also had big Bass on the Co-Angler side 6-02.  I only caught 6 fish but they were all huge.  I have a sportsman question.  I had those fish by 1030am and was sure Culling would be tough.  My boater only had 12lbs and was disgusted with me, which I totally understand.  I thought ok I'll stop fishing until he has a good limit.  I think he took that as I was putting him down.  Then I'm like he thinks I'm lazy and a quiter.  Tell me boaters, what wuold you want a co-angler to do in that situation.  Do I keep fishing and shoot for 50 lbs, or out of respect do I stop fishing until he gets a good limit?????           Thanks, Scott

MadWags

You paid to fish in the tournament, so keep on fishing. ;D
Don't worry about your boater.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

yukonjack2

You are trying to win the tourney - shoot for the max you can get, till the last cast.  Never give up cause of what you think your boater may think -

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

LUMBERLEO

Here's the picture of co-angler big fish.? 6-02 Dosen't look that big but I'm holding it nextto one over 4.........

Dan

Nice!!!
A friend of mine is on St. Clair right now prefishing for the Stren Series event which starts Wednesday. Any advice?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Team houston

With 24lbs in the boat there is time to have a seat, eat and drink something. You will need some more energy when you are catching that many hogs. Then its back too it.      Hey Madwags I left three of my clips in your livewell. Might want to pull them out so they are not banging around in there.

MadWags

Quote from: Team houston on September 05, 2006, 08:29:41 AM
Hey Madwags I left three of my clips in your livewell. Might want to pull them out so they are not banging around in there.

I have them. I'll bring them to the meeting Friday.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.