Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:40:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

New TBF of Michigan web site up and running

Started by djkimmel, August 17, 2006, 03:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Check it out - The Bass Federation of Michigan has a new web site, and it is up and running with some of the latest news for members and interested parties.

Check out: http://www.michigantbf.com/

The forum will continue to reside here at GreatLakesBass.com for now.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

spinninbug

Dan I have a question about the tbf.  I was just one the website and was reading about joining or starting a new club.  It says club must have at least 6 memeber and all must be flw members.  Does that mean that if you have more than 6 memeber say 25 do they all have to be flw memebers to belong to your club.  I'm fairly new at this level of things but I'm wanting to learn more and understand.  I know our teardrop club is probably going to be tbf next year from what I have heard but don't quote me on that.  I just wanted to know if all our memebers have to join flw in order to be the club.
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

TBF has an agreement with FLW Outdoors as our major sponsor to get all TBF members to also join FLW Outdoors - so yes we want them all to be FLW Outdoors members.

It's just like in the old BASS federation, everyone had to be regular BASS members too.

You can get a 25% discount this year on FLW Outdoors membership - members join on their own, not through us. You can used the keyword 'federation' or tell the operator federation to get the discount. I don't know that there will be a discount after this year (I'm a life member of FLW Outdoors).

The FLW Outdoors magazine is a really nice one and there are many other benefits to membership besides being able to fish their circuits.

FLW Outdoors is pumping major resources into TBF, so it is the least we can do.

If you need help with Teardrop to show the benefits of being a member, let me know and I will do all I can. My personal goal is to have as many bass anglers as possible be a member so we know we will be heard on the important issues that affect us all like the bass season issue we recently went through. We really do need to stand up and be counted.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.