Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

A Great Big Thanks

Started by stackenem, August 03, 2006, 06:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

I want to give a great big thank you to Bob at World Wide Marine for the excellent work and service he gave me on getting everything taken care of to get back into my new boat. If any of you are not happy with the service you are getting from your insurance co give Bob a call he will go the extra mile to make sure things are done right.

I would like to give a great big thank you also to the guys at Wonderland Marine for takeing the time to make sure that I get my boat in a very timely manner. Bob called them and said that all the ins. papers were in order and Bo and Paul took the time to make sure that I was very well taken care of. I will be in my new boat this weekend.

This will be two weeks from the time  I wrecked till the time I am fishing in my own boat again. Ifeel that this is excellent turn around time.

Thanks again to everybody involved.

Bill Head
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

fiker

What goes around, comes around.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. 

(not the accident, but the speedy recovery)
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Revtro

2 weeks...  That's awesome!  Congratulations for the second time this year on your new boat.  Enjoy the new boat smell again.
;D
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

MaizeNBlue

Great to hear man, can't wait for you to take me out on Lobdell in your new boat!!!!!!

djkimmel

Bill - thanks for publicly stating how things went. I can't say enough for the knowledge Bob and Worldwide Marine Underwriters have along with Bob being an angler too. He understands our short season and need to be on the water.

You don't even have to be unhappy with your present boat insurance. Just give Worldwide Marine Underwriters a call anytime to see if you are truly getting the best insurance coverage for your situation at the best price.

I find sometimes that anglers are not aware of some of the pitfalls and shortcomings of some boat insurance policies. Boat insurance is all WWM and Bob do. He is the biggest performance and powerboat underwriter out there.

Do yourself a favor and just make sure you have the coverage you think you do before you find out the hard way, when you need to make a claim, that the coverage wasn't as extensive as you thought it was. This happens all too often and I hate to see anyone go through this - one of the main reasons I jumped at the chance to partner with WWM and Bob, and give you all access to his expertise. Bob/WWM will tell you straight what you have now, and whether it covers what you need or not based on what you provide. If it doesn't cover what you need, or even just to compare that you are getting the best price,

Bob/WWM can get you a quote that might include discounts specifically based on things like your experience and time running boats, not just a price based on what type of boat you have and how much coverage you need for equipment. Click the WWM logo top right, or call 800-339-1235 during the week to see how your coverage compares.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.