Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

COTM Schedules posted

Started by thedude, February 12, 2012, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedude

Sorry for the delay, switched web-hosts and just got behind on things.  North and South divisions again this year, hope to see you there.
www.westmichiganbass.com
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Redbone

Quote from: thedude on February 12, 2012, 10:55:18 PM
Sorry for the delay, switched web-hosts and just got behind on things. 

I would of just blamed it on CY.

Redbone

LGMOUTH

Whos giving me directions to all these weird lakes?
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Dashforcash

Quote from: LGMOUTH on February 13, 2012, 07:50:22 PM
Whos giving me directions to all these weird lakes?

I hope you are talking about all the northern lakes, becuese I know you know were were most of the Southern Lakes are.

thedude

Don - if you want to just pre-pay entry fees for all the tournaments, i'll send you detailed instructions on how to find all the lakes and a calendar for all of our tuesday events.
Palehorse Custom Rods

thedude

Quote from: Redbone on February 13, 2012, 02:42:25 PM

Cy and Brandon got their stuff to me long time ago, been too scatter-brained to get everything buttoned up so it's on me.
Palehorse Custom Rods

2k JIGS

Don you can make your checks out to the Hatchew Mallory Fishing Team!!!!!!

Pretty jacked up for the COTM's this year..... The only great circuit left around our area....

Should be a great time and look forward to fishing against Don every Monday..... Game Time!!

LGMOUTH

Quote from: thedude on February 13, 2012, 10:12:15 PM
Don - if you want to just pre-pay entry fees for all the tournaments, i'll send you detailed instructions on how to find all the lakes and a calendar for all of our tuesday events.

Sounds like the perfect idea. Its a good thing you said they are on tuesdays I would of shown up on mondays. Thanks for setting me straight.

When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

LGMOUTH

Quote from: 2k JIGS on February 14, 2012, 12:49:29 PM
Don you can make your checks out to the Hatchew Mallory Fishing Team!!!!!!

Pretty jacked up for the COTM's this year..... The only great circuit left around our area....

Should be a great time and look forward to fishing against Don every Monday..... Game Time!!

OK but you have to spot me 5lbs at each lake I dont know.

Waterfoul

What!!??!!  No Wabasis AGAIN this year?  You guys don't know what you're missing!! 
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Cy

Quote from: Redbone on February 13, 2012, 02:42:25 PM

Oh No!  The delay is all on Justin.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Cy

Quote from: Waterfoul on February 14, 2012, 02:58:54 PM
What!!??!!  No Wabasis AGAIN this year?  You guys don't know what you're missing!! 

Oh Gee Mike...not sure what happen to Wabasis...I thought I had it in there.  Shoot must have slipped my mind....Oh wait, no it didn't.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

thedude

wabasis doesn't need another tournament on it, it gets destroyed as it is. glad to see it's improving however.
Palehorse Custom Rods

customfishn

Quote from: thedude on February 14, 2012, 08:09:09 PM
wabasis doesn't need another tournament on it, it gets destroyed as it is. glad to see it's improving however.
Improving?  I was not aware of that, I have not fished it in a few years.  Have the weights went up?

thedude

seems like more big fish have been weighed according to the scuttlebutt. i typically only fish it way early before tournament season and stay away from the insanity after that. I did fish one of the gander tournaments with a neighbor as a sub last season and the fishing seemed to be better. lots of little fish, but lots of bites.... seems like maybe they had a couple good year classes.

on the other hand, i still wouldn't call it "good" yet.
Palehorse Custom Rods

2k JIGS

[/quote]

OK but you have to spot me 5lbs at each lake I dont know.
[/quote]

Better idea you spot me 5 lbs on the lakes you don't know and I will just not show up on Bass, Tamarack, and BPI......  :-*

ROI Outdoors

The North Division will be the South Division's baby sisters step-cousin in 2012....I'm not saying that it has the Rolling Stones Super-Star Power of the North but between the lakes being 100 times better & having an Ultra-Uber Director Stanleys Super Slueth South is just So Fresh & So Clean, Clean....

JK - you'll need to probably expand that payout chart over 25 boats for Stanley's Super South Div!  I took the liberty of jotting down a few of our outcomes but please keep in mind that these are very Conservative predictions simply based on my knowledge of the level of coolness I achieve as it pertains to such a humble individual :P

06.04.12 @ Morrison Lake (Probably 1st/1st but a 2nd & Big Bass at minimum....)

06.11.12 @ Reeds Lake (Top 3 & another Big Bass for sure - shallow-water tactician Matt Dyer will grab this one if there are any number of spawners still around....if the off-shore bite is at all a factor 1st = Mast's)

06.18.12 @ Morrison Lake (A Definite Winner.....Jig, Crank, and a Shaky will be the deal to take the Top Spot for this 21 Boat Field - leaving without at least $350 isn't acceptable!)

06.25.12 @ Gun Lake (Hard to say but a Top 3 sounds accurate - Stanley & Rawlings will be chucking their square-bills but Topwater Smallies will be the ticket...)

07.09.12 @ Jordan Lake (Boycotting Jordan for 2012 - Aaron & Randy may as well just take this one by default)

07.16.12 @ Reeds Lake (This one may be up for grabs between Team Uncle Ed, Duane/Chance, Masts, Team NEO, or maybe even some guy and his son.....)

07.23.12 @ Duncan Lake (All depends on the water levels but any finish outside of 1st or the Top 1 will be consider a failure...)

07.30.12 @ Gun Lake (2K Jigs Wrecking Ball in BRW/ORG will snatch the 3.9 lb Smallie which will most likely secure Big Bass....they'll be sitting in the same place Don left them last year at the One on One National Champ. which is located on or near a hard bottom area in 1-28 feet of water near or adjacent to a point or hump with sparse weed patches and within 250 yards or less of smallish rock piles)

08.06.12 @ Jordan Lake (Duane & Chance may dance on the Midwest's most over-fished water.....5-fish for 9.5 lbs will be truimphant!)

08.13.12 @ TBD (anywhere other than Thornapple and the RAM Little Horn in Blueberry Acid Shad will have me "cranking & banking"!)

08.20.12 @ Reeds Lake ("Mr. You-catch-five-lber" may see someone on the winning spot and jump it just in time to pull off an upset of epic portions but if not expect the Mast's to have nothing less than their usual 17-19 lb East GR Summer Sacks....)
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Cy

Thanks for your wonderful insight Luke.  What?  No predictions for the north?   ;D
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

10-10 Bass Busters

Quote from: Cy on February 15, 2012, 08:38:16 AM
Thanks for your wonderful insight Luke.  What?  No predictions for the north?   ;D

If I had a north prediction well...I'm just saying prob a good thing I have to work almost every monday night and can't make them all!! :)