Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Outdoorama Novi 2012 Volunteers Signup

Started by djkimmel, January 21, 2012, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

UPDATED 02/20/12 (2:30PM): Booth 5715 - This is the volunteer need schedule for the 2012 Outdoorama in Novi. Volunteers who work at least 2 hours will get a free exhibitor pass to the show that is good for the whole show as long as you make your shift.

You will get more details in the private volunteers area of the forum. You will be able to see it once I add you to the temporary show group. I will state a few things now. I need people who can talk to others in an outgoing, friendly fashion about joining my websites, handing out stuff and just answering general questions about fishing. NO ALCOHOL in the booth. No sales of items not pre-approved by me before the show. This is only a 10x10 booth so there's not a lot of room for extra friends and family to come and hang out in for any length of time. Please limit the extra people behind the table. Mike Smith is managing the booth for this show since I will only be there Thursday. He and Veronica will be there a lot, but will need breaks.

Thursday, February 23
2pm - 9:30pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      2pm - 9:30pm
djkimmel       2pm - 6:30pm
              4:30pm - 7pm
Manxfishing    6:30pm - 8:30pm
Mojo           7pm - 9pm

Friday, February 24
2pm - 9:30pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      2pm - 9:30pm
fiker          2pm - 4:30pm
              2:30pm - 5pm
Buck Mallory   4:30pm - 7pm
Manxfishing    6:30pm - 8:30pm
              7pm - 9:30pm

Saturday, February 25
10am - 9pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      10am - 9pm
girlscanfish2  10am - 9pm
robeng53       10am - 1pm
              11am - 1pm
Mojo           1pm - 7pm
stackenem      1pm - 4pm
Manxfishing    3pm - 6:30pm
              4pm - 7pm
peters_skeeter 6:30pm - 9pm

Sunday, February 26
10am - 5pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      10am - 5pm
tjrock         10am - 12pm
              12pm - 2pm
Bugboat300ZX   12pm - 2pm
              2pm - 5pm
Manxfishing    2pm - 5pm (tear down)

I have to leave real early Friday so I will only be there part of the day Thursday. mikesmiph / Mike Smith will be the goto guy for any changes or official booth stuff. He will also be tearing down on Sunday at 5pm so if 1 or 2 of you can help, that would be awesome! All volunteers will be added to the special GLBass Friends group if not already in there. And you will have my eternal thanks and appreciation!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Manxfishing

Dan,

I can work any thing after 6 on Thur. and Fri
Sat any thing after 1 and any time on Sun

Mojo

Mike. I'll bring caelyn for Veronica again. Last shift Thursday, and daytime Saturday 1-7  
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

t-bone

Can't do this show - I'll be in Florida throwing shrimp off the dock and trying to figure out what kind of fish I just caught.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

mikesmiph

She will be there all day Saturday. Thanks Mojo

djkimmel

Quote from: t-bone on January 23, 2012, 09:12:26 AM
Can't do this show - I'll be in Florida throwing shrimp off the dock and trying to figure out what kind of fish I just caught.

That's kind of a fun game. I just watched someone catch a remora the other day on TV on bait. I had no idea what it was at first since I've never seen one not attached to a fish. I didn't know they got as big as this one was - over 3 feet long! Fought hard. We are very lucky to live in the Great Lakes, but the oceans are even more wild and exotic!

djkimmel

I could really use a few more volunteers for this show please? I'm going to miss the final 3 days myself - second shot at Rio Negro Redemption if Delta Airlines can figure out how to fly someone from Michigan to Florida in one day.

Manxfishing

Good luck on the 2nd try Dan

If you don't make it. You and Camera guy need do some thing like this guy did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

djkimmel

If I could get him up early enough, I would have him follow me and record everything so people believe it all!! I've got the earliest flight in the day this time. Fingers are crossed. And it won't be Friday the 13th!

fiker

Dan, I can do Friday the 24th from noon to 4:30.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

Great! Thanks Rick. I will update the list with the few I have on Sunday now that my ice fishing trip has been canceled.

mikesmiph

The helper list is looking rather slim. Come on guys, I'm gonna need more help than this please.

djkimmel

Yup! Mike needs the help since I'm having to leave him for 3 1/2 days of the show to take one more shot at the Amazon (if I can make it this time?!?). Please help an angler out!

Maybe I can get Joe Thomas to swing by the booth and say hi?

robeng53

Dan & Mike, I can do Saturday 10a-1pm.  If I can do more, I will let Mike know when I'm there.  Glad to help.  (you guys should have my number from Ultimate Show). 

djkimmel

Quote from: robeng53 on February 13, 2012, 11:43:08 PM
Dan & Mike, I can do Saturday 10a-1pm.  If I can do more, I will let Mike know when I'm there.  Glad to help.  (you guys should have my number from Ultimate Show). 

Great! Thanks! Glad to have you as a member.

djkimmel

Quote from: Mojo on January 22, 2012, 06:59:51 PM
Mike. I'll bring caelyn for Veronica again. Last shift Thursday, and daytime Saturday 1-7   

I got Caelyn a badge too since she is coming with you and you're helping so much.

djkimmel

Quote from: fiker on February 02, 2012, 07:33:46 AM
Dan, I can do Friday the 24th from noon to 4:30.

Rick - I always get confused on the times between the two Novi shows. The Outdoorama show doesn't open until 2pm on Friday so I have you down from 2pm until 4:30pm. Thanks.

djkimmel

Schedule is updated. Coming together but we still have a few holes to plug in the schedule please?!? Thanks!

peters_skeeter

A pessimist curses the wind...
A optimist waits for the wind to change...
But a realist adjust his sails...