Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:41:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit 2012 Volunteers Signup

Started by djkimmel, December 06, 2011, 11:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Quote from: LAPORTE on December 20, 2011, 07:42:02 AM
I'm in for Friday abuse me how you wish ....  All I want to know is who is going to eat the turkey balls now ? 

Not me. We should nominate someone!?! Looks like Veronica nominated LAPORTE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Okay, the list is updated again. Made some changes based on 'finding' my missing volunteers on the original show announcement thread. The public post here and the private schedule should match. If you are a volunteer, you should have your name in for a badge and be able to see the private list with some updated information. Let me know if you see any issues. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

If more people want to volunteer, that is fine as long as you can help for a minimum of 2 hours. We can use up the 3 people in the booth at a time. Mike will be there but I don't expect him to be in the booth the entire time all 4 days. He will need breaks. Just let me know. Thanks!

Mojo

hey Dan and team - I'll pick up the Thursday 7-9 slot AND put me on standby if anyone has to back out

Mike
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

Quote from: Mojo on December 20, 2011, 09:40:24 PM
hey Dan and team - I'll pick up the Thursday 7-9 slot AND put me on standby if anyone has to back out

Mike

Okay. Thanks Mojo. We may need some coverage and extra help on Friday/Saturday when it is busy.

robeng53

If you still need booth help, I would be glad to do so as I just joined, am a fisherman, and handle booth duty for job continuously-talk to people-handouts-explain, etc. 

djkimmel

Quote from: robeng53 on December 28, 2011, 12:20:58 AM
If you still need booth help, I would be glad to do so as I just joined, am a fisherman, and handle booth duty for job continuously-talk to people-handouts-explain, etc. 

Might need some extra help from 4-6pm on Thursday, end of the day Friday because it can be busy some years or any time or probably anytime Saturday afternoon when it can be real busy. Can you do a couple hours on one of those days?

robeng53

Quote from: djkimmel on December 28, 2011, 02:44:55 AM
Quote from: robeng53 on December 28, 2011, 12:20:58 AM

Might need some extra help from 4-6pm on Thursday, end of the day Friday because it can be busy some years or any time or probably anytime Saturday afternoon when it can be real busy. Can you do a couple hours on one of those days?

Thanks!  Can do both Friday 7-9:30 PM and Saturday 3-5 pm or later if needed.  I will check out the private forum once I'm added.  Look forward to it.

djkimmel

Quote from: robeng53 on December 28, 2011, 11:54:14 PM
Thanks!  Can do both Friday 7-9:30 PM and Saturday 3-5 pm or later if needed.  I will check out the private forum once I'm added.  Look forward to it.

Please send me a private message with your full name (for the exhibitor's badge) and cell phone for 'crew boss' Mike Smith. Thanks for signing up and volunteering!

djkimmel

Just confirmed GreatLakesBass.com will be in booth 2319 across from KD Outdoors and next to TBF of Michigan in booth 2318.

bigjc

I am pretty sure I could help out for a few hours, but haven't figured out what days I can be there yet.

Dan, what day/times are the biggest need?  I will have to work Thurs. and Friday until around 5ish.

djkimmel

We have a pretty good crew right now. We might be able to use some more help on Saturday. I never know about Sunday. I can be busy early or slow year-to-year. There seems to be some extra excitement and interest this year though so we may be busier. I'll get back with you tonight or tomorrow.

macbass

dan

italked yo mike the other day and told him that i would be there about 130 saturday to help any way that i  can if someone needs a break or if  there is a seminar or something they need to do. i will ccheck with mike  when i get there to see what is going on. if there is anything i need to bring let me know.....

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

djkimmel

I added you to the schedule and put in an exhibitor badge request already for you. Thanks.

bigjc

No problem Dan, just let me know.  I could do likely anytime on Sat., or most of the day on Sun.

Just let me know,

djkimmel

Quote from: bigjc on December 30, 2011, 11:05:21 PM
No problem Dan, just let me know.  I could do likely anytime on Sat., or most of the day on Sun.

Just let me know,

Had an unexpected schedule change bigjc. Can you do Saturday so I put you down for 6:30pm until 9pm. Can you do that? Thanks!