Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:45:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit 2012 Volunteers Signup

Started by djkimmel, December 06, 2011, 11:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

UPDATED 12/31/11 (12:55PM): Booth 2319 - This is the volunteer need schedule for the 2012 Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit. Volunteers who work at least 2 hours will get a free exhibitor pass to the show that is good for the whole show as long as you show up and help at least two hours.

You will get more details in the private volunteers area of the forum. You will be able to see it once I add you to the temporary show group. I will state a few things now. I need people who can talk to others in an outgoing, friendly fashion about joining my websites, handing out stuff and just answering general questions about fishing. NO ALCOHOL in the booth. No sales of items not pre-approved by me before the show. This is only a 10x10 booth so there's not a lot of room for extra friends and family to come and hang out in for any length of time. Please limit the extra people behind the table. Mike Smith is managing the booth for this show since I will only be there Thursday. He and Veronica will be there a lot, but will need breaks.

Thursday, January 12
2pm - 9:30pm

Username       Time
djkimmel       2pm - 9:30pm
mikesmiph      2pm - 9:30pm
girlscanfish2  2pm - 9:30pm
huston         2pm - 4:30pm
t-bone         6pm - 8pm
Mojo           7pm - 9pm

Friday, January 13
12pm - 9:30pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      12pm - 9:30pm
girlscanfish2  12pm - 9:30pm
fuzzygrub1611  12pm - 4pm
LAPORTE        1:30pm - 4:30pm
dartag         4:30pm - 8pm
bob o          5:30pm - 8:30pm
robeng53       7pm - 9:30pm

Saturday, January 14
10am - 9pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      10am - 9pm
girlscanfish2  10am - 9pm
Durand Dan     10am - 1pm
fiker          11am - 1pm
Ellipsis       1pm - 4pm
EKennedy       1pm - 4pm
macbass        1:30pm - 4pm
robeng53       3pm - 5pm
Manxfishing    4pm - 7pm
fuzzygrub1611  4pm - 7pm
bigjc          6:30pm - 9pm
Got Fish??     7pm - 9pm

Sunday, January 15
10am - 5pm

Username       Time
mikesmiph      10am - 5pm
girlscanfish2  10am - 5pm
Ellipsis       10am - 1pm
fiker          1pm - 3pm
Manxfishing    1pm - 3pm
tjrock         2pm - 4pm
Got Fish??     3pm - 5pm
fuzzygrub1611  3pm - 5pm (tear down)

I have to leave for Brazil on Friday so I will only be there Thursday. mikesmiph / Mike Smith will be the goto guy for any changes or official booth stuff. He will also be tearing down on Sunday at 5pm so if 1 or 2 of you can help, that would be awesome! All volunteers will be added to the special GLBass Friends group if not already in there. And you will have my eternal thanks and appreciation!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Manxfishing

Wow, I'm first

Thursday or Friday
I could do any thing after 5
Sat, after 1 and Sun any time as needed

fuzzygrub1611

I can be there any time or day. Also same for
Gotfish?.

YpsiBass

I can do anything on Saturday or Sunday as long as it's not all day (have to let the dog out).

dartag

Friday after 4 or any time saturday will work for me

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

huston

Durand Dan

Sat. 10am - 1pm
Mike,
I'm not real good with bosses!! ;D

Manxfishing

Quote from: Durand Dan on December 07, 2011, 05:34:54 PM
Sat. 10am - 1pm
Mike,
I'm not real good with bosses!! ;D

Don't worry about a thing
You know Veronica will be running the show!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike will be busy bobbing for fish or getting ice cream. LOL

mikesmiph

tjrock

I can help on saturday after 6:00 or anytime on sunday.

huston

djkimmel

I will start filling in a draft list probably Wednesday evening. I will be unable to do it until then. Hopefully we get a few more volunteers to help yet so the booth is well covered. Thanks!

mikesmiph

8 volunteers isnt going to cut it. Veronica is getting nervous. Come on GLB people. I know you're going to be there anyway. Give us 2 hours please. Less than a month away.

djkimmel

I think I have one or two more through PM. I'll get a draft up tomorrow. Got behind earlier in the week. Medical stuff. Getting back at it again!

djkimmel

I've added in some draft times for each of you who contacted me. Please review the days and times. Let me know if any of them will not work for you or if you have questions. Some people could only work specific times so I may not be able to accommodate all swap requests. Some of you offered some flexibility but I do not intend to over work a volunteer so let me know if it is too much.

I can use a few more helpers at this time still. Thanks!

LAPORTE

I'm in for Friday abuse me how you wish ....  All I want to know is who is going to eat the turkey balls now ? 
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

mikesmiph

D, Veronica has already put in for a double order for you.

djkimmel

LAPORTE, I've been suffering from exacerbated CRS disease the past week and a half. I forgot to check the original announcement again and missed you, fiker and bob o. t-bone thanks for offering to help also. I will check a couple PM's I have and then adjust the schedule. Thanks for your patience and willingness to help!