Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:08:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Will the Badgers get their revenge?

Started by djkimmel, November 27, 2011, 06:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Well, will they? Can you actually imagine the Badgers losing twice in one year to any team? Pretty hard to swallow.

What do you think?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

1javelin

You know what I think!!  GO GREEN!!!!

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

markgoetsch

I'm thinking Bucky 38 MSU 17.  Theres no way that MSU can go without penalties when not at home.   :P

djkimmel

Quote from: 1javelin on November 27, 2011, 08:46:20 PM
You know what I think!!  GO GREEN!!!!

1jav

What do you think the score will be?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

1javelin

I.m going MSU 34, Wisconsin 24.  I think if they quit playing stupid prevent defense and clock management for the whole 3rd and 4th it could be a lot more, but apparently to win in the Big 10 you can't put your foot on the gas and score high like all the other big teams do.  I'd run up the score every single time, try and stop me!

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

djkimmel

Some teams do try to do that. I don't think it will be real high scoring this time.

Eric

As much as I would love to see MSU go to the Rose Bowl, I just don't see it happening.  Almost never does a team (of similar quality) sweep another.  LSU is heads and shoulders above the world, so they will sweep Bama though.  I predict a mild blowout by Wisconsin.  I'll take 31-10.  And MSU will end up being punished for success and getting to play in the championship game, and will end up in a who cares Tidy Bowl or something.  And Michigan, who is inferior to MSU in every measurable category, will play in a BCS game.  Good luck to all.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

Michigan will get the bowl they deserve like every other team. We can't help it if we're popular. We've got the largest and most loyal alumni who fill The Big House game after game, year after year! The bowl committees like that! GO BLUE!

djkimmel

Where are all the spartans backing their team with complete faith and support?!? C'mon football fans!

YpsiBass

State fans just don't have to try as hard.

State wins 20-7.

LAPORTE

GO BADGERS !!!! 

Go Blue or go home !!!  stirin the pot maybe a little

Mark, Tell us who is gonna win. I know your reading this
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Durand Dan

State will win it. But it will be close. These aren't the same old Spartans.
24 - 21

MIBassKid

Okay honestly I think it's going to be a low scoring game with Wisconsin coming out on top. I'm a die hard State fan but I don't think we will play flawlessly again, although I'm pullin for it!

On a different note, there is absolutely no way that Michigan should get a BCS at large bid. The loser of the game whether state or wisco should get that bid. How can UofM be rewarded for not winning enough games to get to the big ten championship game? Does the alum/walmarters fill the stadium, absolutely! But based on the best team? Wolverine fans can't actually say with a straight face that they deserve it...can they?

markgoetsch

Quote from: LAPORTE on November 29, 2011, 04:40:41 PM
GO BADGERS !!!! 

Go Blue or go home !!!  stirin the pot maybe a little

Mark, Tell us who is gonna win. I know your reading this

Looks like everyone already knows who is going to win!!!!  You know its bad when even the state fans admit they had the luckiest game ever with NO chance of repeating. ;D

GO BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Durand Dan

LAPORTE

Quote from: MIBassKid on November 29, 2011, 09:02:41 PM
Okay honestly I think it's going to be a low scoring game with Wisconsin coming out on top. I'm a die hard State fan but I don't think we will play flawlessly again, although I'm pullin for it!

On a different note, there is absolutely no way that Michigan should get a BCS at large bid. The loser of the game whether state or wisco should get that bid. How can UofM be rewarded for not winning enough games to get to the big ten championship game? Does the alum/walmarters fill the stadium, absolutely! But based on the best team? Wolverine fans can't actually say with a straight face that they deserve it...can they?

Because the looser of the Michigan State game would have 3 losses and U of M would only have 2
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Quote from: MIBassKid on November 29, 2011, 09:02:41 PM

No problem with a straight face. We're 10-2 and beat both of the teams msu lost to. Just a few weird plays away from undefeated. We're the Wolverines! Hail to the Victors! Keep plugging away sparty. Maybe some day, you'll earn the same regard that 11 national championships, 3 Heisman winners, 42 Big Ten championships and 894 wins (#1 in all of college football) WITH The Big House have earned the Wolverine Machine! Maybe... GO BLUE!

Having wound a few people up again, I'm expecting Wisconsin to win because I think they have more faith and expectation of winning right now by a little, but I have no doubt sparty can pull it off if they want it bad enough and believe they can win. The badgers have shown they are vulnerable on any weekend too! I've lived in spartyville for a long time and they still don't have enough faith in themselves. They still live too much in the past, which cannot be changed. Should be an interesting game. Especially if both teams come to play 110%!

Anything can happen. Heck, the 'experts' said no way that ohio beats duke in basketball... yet, they did. So, you never know.

Eric

I predict the game won't even be played.  Something tragic will happen that will overshadow the game and millions will come to the realization that it is just a bunch of kids playing a game that really means nothing in the big picture of life.  The schools will realize that and cancel the game.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

I think you need to go somewhere warm and catch some fish. Or eat a peanut butter sandwich maybe...

Team houston