Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:01:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

3rd Annual Frosty Nuts Open

Started by McCarter, October 18, 2011, 11:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Cant believe its that time already.

3rd Annual Frost Nuts Open

Sunday Nov 6th

Kent Lake Kensington Metro Park East Boat Ramp

Registration 6am -6:45 am

Tournament hours 7am (or safe light) - 3 pm

$100 Entry + $20 Big Bass single or 2 man team

5 fish limit

100% payback 1 spot for every 5 boats

This is the last tournament of the year that i know of, and it will be the 3rd year we have done it.  the last 2 were a lot of fun and we are hoping to see this event grow each year.  dont be intimidated by the weather cuz the fishing is always HOT on Kent this time of year.  Past winning weights we just under 21 lbs the first year and just under 20 lbs the 2nd year.  With lots of bags in the 17, 18, and more. 

love to hear some feedback

McCarter himself :-\'

Waterfoul

While I won't be dragging my boat over for this one... I'd love to back seat with someone.  Only fished there one time with Bender (we did ok... nothing huge but we caught fish).

So if anyone needs a partner let me know!

Mike
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

YpsiBass

I don't have a boat to drag over, but I wouldn't mind freezing on someone else's boat as well. For the privilege of anchoring the back of the boat, I'd be happy to purchase you lunch and pay for gas.

dartag

my boat will be sleeping for the winter.

Durand Dan

Maybe my boat will be out of the hospital! >:( If so it would a fitting end to the season :)

bob o

i'll try to make it depending on the weather report, and i will need the back seat filled

McCarter

just giving this a bump.  looks like we will have a lot of boats for this one.  always a good time and always 100% payback!  dont forget to set thos clocks back the night before!

YpsiBass

It's already that time of the year? Yeesh.

Waterfoul

Still looking to sit back seat with someone. Let me know if you need a partner.

Mike
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Eric

I gotta go train some fire department something somewhere that weekend.  Way not frostier (cooler) than this tournament, but I said I would months ago.  But I wanna go fishing dangit!
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Manxfishing

Well it sounds like fun

But I'll be in Huron Ohio with Lance Valentine for Walleye
Maybe next year

bob o

well, i'm out got to help with a mom 2 mom sale  >:( if there are still open tables left, fingers crossed no tables, no tables

ROI Outdoors

I'm in if there's a way to push the TBF Meeting back a few hours........
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Waterfoul

Quote from: ROI & Sons on October 27, 2011, 07:37:44 AM
I'm in if there's a way to push the TBF Meeting back a few hours........

& Sons?  You have all daughters!

bosshawg

like to do it brian, but decided this is it for season after the 2 this weekend.  boat will go up... need then to get all x-mas shopping done by end of nov. then goin' in under the knife for my long awaited back surgery. gonna be a looooong winter.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

ROI Outdoors

Can there be a bonus afternoon event that starts around 2pm and goes until Sunset?
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

t-bone

Captain Charlie and I are planning to fish this!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bigjc

Awwhhh man...I wish I would make it, but gotta get ready for the gun opener.  I don't even have a tree stand up yet.

dartag

So what happened.  Sounded like the weather was nice.   

t-bone

My unofficial participant view - 10 boats fished it. 14+lbs took first place, Big bass was just under 4lbs. Good mixture of smallies and LM brought in. I think 3 or 4 limits. Seemed like you were either on them or not.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250