email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What lake do you think the June 28 - July 1, 2012 Bassmaster Elite Series Mystery Lake is?

Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh WI
- 6 (9.5%)
Green Bay, Green Bay WI
- 2 (3.2%)
Lake Minnetonka, Minneapolis MN
- 5 (7.9%)
Bays de Noc, Escanaba MI
- 12 (19%)
Lake Michigan, Chicago IL
- 2 (3.2%)
Burt/Mullett Lake, Cheboygan MI
- 4 (6.3%)
Grand Traverse Bay, Traverse City MI
- 5 (7.9%)
Lake Charlevoix, Charlevoix MI
- 2 (3.2%)
Saginaw Bay, Bay City MI
- 0 (0%)
Lake St Clair/Erie, Detroit MI
- 16 (25.4%)
Lake Erie Sandusky OH
- 0 (0%)
Somewhere else
- 7 (11.1%)
Lake Ovid, Laingsburg MI
- 2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 B.A.S.S. Elite Series Mystery Lake Poll  (Read 18305 times)

cameraguy

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Re: 2012 B.A.S.S. Elite Series Mystery Lake Poll
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 08:19:41 AM »

Uh...yeah, I guess.  :P

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 12:34:59 AM »

Saw you at the game for about 1.5 seconds. That game gave me a headache! But a good headache!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Dan

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »

Is anybody, other than me, considering Marshaling next year. I may shake the dice and sign up to Marshal the Mystery Lake.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »

I'm planning on marshalling the mississippi river.  I want to see how the elite break down and fish it.  I've fished it before and it'll be fun to see how they fish it.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

It will be interesting to see how they handle the Marshaling for the Mystery Lake.

I like the person who picked Lake Ovid!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Dan

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »

If you are going Mark make sure you are a BASS Federation member so you can register in the early registration that only Fed members can access. November is the month to join the Federation. I talked to Paul Sacks and he said that was the month and that they could work out a deal so an individual can join. Right now there is not a format for a person who wants to join and be a member without joining a club. Don't know why that is. Seems like they would have a path that individuals could take.
If you sign up early, and are in the top 50 you get to Marshal 3 days instead of two. I also have a few suggestions how you might end up on the fourth day. A few secrets I've learned in order to get in one of those TV last day boats.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 12:43:30 AM »

Oooohhh... we like the secret methods. You can tell us. We won't tell anyone else!

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 07:36:16 AM »

pm sent. ;D

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »

I didn't get it?!?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 05:18:31 PM »

So far, they are really doing a great job of keeping this a mystery. Maybe it isn't even set yet?

Jay-MadWags

• Life is too short. Just go fishing!
  • Master Angler
  • Guntersville 10 lb. Monster!
  • View Gallery
    • Grandt Rods
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »

somewhere else.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 03:13:56 PM »

Where do you think they are going?

Jay-MadWags

• Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • Grandt Rods
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 07:52:28 PM »

Fort Madison, IA
The Mighty Mississippi River
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 01:57:56 AM »

You think they'll go from the Mississippi River to the Mississippi River? I hope not! That would be boring.

Dan

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »

I agree, I'm also signed up to Marshal that event and really would rather not be on the Mississippi.

jgip087

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »

Somewhere else.  BASS has given Escanaba the Northern Divisional twice to make up for the missed Elite.  It is the best fishery I have ever been on but I just think BASS will be headed elsewhere. 
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

Jay-MadWags

• Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • Grandt Rods
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »

You think they'll go from the Mississippi River to the Mississippi River? I hope not! That would be boring.
i didn't know they were on the mississippi before that.  i guess i have to change my answer.
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 07:44:36 PM »

i didn't know they were on the mississippi before that.  i guess i have to change my answer.

Wondered about that. They will be coming in a matter of a day or so of travel time from the Elite Series event in La Crosse Wisconsin on that part of the Mississippi River so that limits the reasonable travel distance. Most of us think it does anyway.

Jay-MadWags

• Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • Grandt Rods
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 02:25:53 PM »

Lake Minnetonka.  That is where they will go.  It is not that far from La Crosse.  Great population of both LM and SM bass.
Jason Madigan

btroz

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 07:12:28 PM »

dont know if it will be at st clair, i believe the flw tour is there that weekend
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge