Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fairly easy contest

Started by djkimmel, August 01, 2011, 01:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

The Mangler specializes in inexpensive but interesting and productive lures including some innovation and great variety for bass and any species. They're a sponsor of GreatLakesBass.com and have recently come out with a large number of nice-looking crankbaits, minnow baits, swimbaits, nice-looking topwater poppers, bait-face jigheads and more for prices that won't break anyone's fishing budget.

The first member who posts how many colors The Manglers brand new 5" swimbait is available in wins two original and unique The Squidy Mangler spinners.

If you haven't checked out their line of lures yet, you may be pleasantly surprised at the variety and multi-species lures available for great prices.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

It appears that the 5" swimbait has 6 color combos!

Baybass

5" comes in 6 different colors.

djkimmel

Quote from: Durand Dan on August 01, 2011, 04:26:58 AM

That would be correct. You're a winner!! Don't let anyone say any different. I have your mailing address as long as you haven't moved in a while.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: Baybass on August 01, 2011, 10:38:02 AM
5" comes in 6 different colors.

Right answer, but too slow. But since you took the time to check, I'll send you a bonus prize. Just email or PM me your mailing address.

Durand Dan

Quote from: djkimmel on August 01, 2011, 04:52:00 PM

That would be correct. You're a winner!! Don't let anyone say any different. I have your mailing address as long as you haven't moved in a while.
Only if the contest is that easy do I have a chance!! ;D Thanks Mangler and Dan!!

Baybass

Yeah, i dropped service on my iPad and took me awhile.  Thanks for the consolation prize.  Nope I have not moved. 

djkimmel

Quote from: Baybass on August 01, 2011, 06:38:28 PM
Yeah, i dropped service on my iPad and took me awhile.  Thanks for the consolation prize.  Nope I have not moved. 

Baybass, I had Durand Dan's address. I don't appear to have yours. Might be in a different database or something so please email or PM it to me.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Durand Dan on August 01, 2011, 05:00:22 PM

Only if the contest is that easy do I have a chance!! ;D Thanks Mangler and Dan!!

Hey Durand Dan, what the heck you doing online at 4:26 am  ?????   ???     :)

djkimmel

Durand Dan

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on August 03, 2011, 11:21:13 PM
Quote from: Durand Dan on August 01, 2011, 05:00:22 PM

Hey Durand Dan, what the heck you doing online at 4:26 am  ?????   ???     :)
I've been off work between projects a few weeks so I'm up to get out on the water early. Besides old guys can't sleep! ;D

djkimmel

I'm with you that last part. Been with you, unfortunately for a long time on that can't sleep part, though I'm not very good at getting up early either. Sometimes I still let someone make me get up early though. Luckily, some of the fish bite later in the day too!

troossien1

6 different colors!!!! haha am I too late?  ;)
Kistler rods

TheFishinPollock

You have troubble getting awake in the morning Dan.. Say it ain't so  ;D
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Quote from: bassinkid16 on July 18, 2012, 10:33:21 PM
6 different colors!!!! haha am I too late?  ;)

You missed it by 'that' much...

Okay, you actually missed it by 11 months... ;D

djkimmel

Quote from: TheFishinPollock on July 19, 2012, 03:04:09 PM
You have troubble getting awake in the morning Dan.. Say it ain't so  ;D

I have a little trouble waking up in the morning... really, not all that bad. My 'morning' just happens to be a fair amount later than some peoples' morning.

Probably time for another contest?